| PHARMA | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client 2 positions of Scientific Affairs & Education Specialist. One position is available within Oral Care Division (undermined contract), one within Medical Division (one year contract).
Apply now and join our client’s team that is a company which has a tradition of more than 120 years of research and innovation, presently having a global turnover of more than 30 billion US dollars. It belongs to the 30 companies than composes Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is present in Romania for about 18 years now and holds a leader position for most of the business units.
The company develops, produces and sells innovative products that help healthcare specialists for improving the quality of treatments and patients’ lives. The company is a global leader for medical and dental products, medicine delivery systems and health information systems.
Provide specialized professional service support to customers, distributors, and sales employees on a variety of moderately complex issues. Proficient within assigned projects utilizing appropriate methods, practices and concepts. Has general knowledge and understanding of the organization. Develops networks within The Company and the customer base.
He/she supports through technical expertise entire Division Sales Team (Romanian territory) and Distributors’ ones for financial and profitability target achievement according to company business plans and to European Development Center for Division business plans.
The employee is responsible for all technical / scientific activities of the company on assigned division, including client complaints flows. Responsible for all regulatory activities related to medical devices and represents the liaison between internal regulatory dept. and person(s) responsible with regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance.
- Ensures application of all business ethics principles across entire assigned team.
- Ensures achievement of division growth towards sales and profitability objectives, according to local and regional business plans.
- Meets annual assigned objectives.
- Manages the right allocation of resources (financial and assets) in order to meet objectives.
- Knows and constantly respects all procedures, policies and internal regulations of the company.
- Works closely with regional management for successful implementation of marketing and market-development programs. Ensures implementation of regional strategy regarding sales education and sales improvements programs as member of the assigned division.
- Identifies and pursues for new business opportunities for the assigned division.
- Providing technical information on the products
- Product Guidliness for countries
- KOL development and management
- Teaming with associations
- Present at congresses, seminars, workshops
- Preparing external and internal trainings
- External workshops and internal sale trainings
- New product launches
- Focus on key products
- Case studies in hospitals / dental clinics with or without KOL’s
- Handling Product complaints
- Communication with international team
- Organizing & arranging technical service
- Train and support customers and sales; lead customer education programs / participate to national medical events
- Develop and sustain a relevant network with key players in medical area.
- Initiates and manages clinical trials for products approved in cooperation with the relevant portfolio management division
- Regulatory compliance according to national legislation and company policies
- Performs training’s and presentations domestic & distributor sales team in order to prepare for its professional field activities
- Supports educational activities conducted by the sales team and organizes events with local leaders and abroad
- Identify and evaluate new opinion leaders / associations of doctors / nurses in order to collaborate. Maintain good relationships with them in order to achieve company’s objectives.
- Initiates and manages clinical trials for products approved in cooperation with the relevant portfolio management division.
- Holds a university degree, medical studies are compulsory (dental preferred for Oral Care position).
- Relevant professional experience: 3-5 years within a similar / close role – business representation – key account management and partnership management, preferably in healthcare/medical sector or adjacent.
- Strongly oriented towards results, efficiency and equally considered a team player.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, focused on people development, leadership and positive motivation.
- Decision driven, aware of professional independence.
- Oriented towards self-development, manifests “a healthy curiosity for professional development”.
- Speaks fluently English, familiar with computer and s/w (MS Office, SAP, salesforce.com etc.)
- Available for periodical travelling at national level.
Attractive salary & bonus according to performance, meal tickets, medical services for the employee and family, life insurance, private pension. Tools for working and to a certain extend also personal benefits: company car, phone & free usage, laptop.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.