| SERVICES |
People Point is recruiting for its client a Risk & Internal Control Manager. Apply now and join our client’s team. The Parent Company is present in more than 50 countries as an established worldwide leader in Benefit Services, employing more thanpeople. Since 1998 The Company has been present also in Romania and has been offering comprehensive solutions to local market.
The position reports to CFO of Romanian Entity and it acts with high level of autonomy. The position is manager by title and does not have any subordinates.
Mission of the role
The Risk & Internal Control Manager is strongly supporting and monitoring proper deployment of the defined internal control methodology across the Romanian entity. In addition, he/she is also actively promoting an internal control across the entity.
Within the internal control team, he/she will be in charge of:
Coordinate the Risk assessment process across the Romanian entity & and other Operations across the NCEE region
- Manage, support & monitor the periodic risk assessment process
- Evaluate effectiveness of the local Action Plans helping to mitigate main risks
- Consolidate the risk registers at the central level and help to identify new risks for our business
Contributing to the implementation and the follow-up of procedures and controls
- Actively contribute to development of central policies, procedures and internal control matrix
- Update existing and issue new operational guidelines on how to implement existing controls
- Coordinate the implementation of internal controls in the different departments and be the support of departments in terms of methodology
- Perform internal control missions to support the departments in improving their processes and mitigating their risks
- Report, warn, give recommendations, advising management on the progress in implementing the procedures and controls
- Organize and arrange trainings within the activity to enhance awareness of the internal control methodology and the implementation of specific internal controls
- Promote sharing of the best practices within the Internal Control Community of Romanian entity
Central administration of the internal control tools
- Use actively the Internal Control Share-point ensuring regular update of documents and information
- Use the internal control reporting tool and contribute to its further development
Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations and third party guidelines
- Report, warn, give recommendations, advising his/her management on the progress in implementing the procedures and controls, on compliance issues and risks and on regulatory evolutions
- Organize and arrange trainings within our entities to enhance awareness on compliance programs
Ensuring the implementation and the follow-up of procedures and controls specially focused on card operations
- Enrich existing procedures and control matrix on card operations
- Issue operational guidelines on how to implement the controls
- Coordinate their implementation in the different departments
- Help the departments in implementing action plans and recommendations following the audits
- Perform internal control missions to support the countries in improving their processes
- Organize workshops / trainings on specific topics
Representing Internal control in temporary initiatives/projects (for example, Audits, Due diligence activities, implementation of new products/services, other initiatives managed at the central level)
- Fluency in Romanian and English, Spanish and French will be a plus
- Financial or technical (information systems & technologies) graduate (5+)
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in internal control in a multinational company or in the audit department of a consulting firm working on financial institutions / banks
- Pedagogic skills, improvement-driven
- Capabilities to work on projects
- Good communication skills, used to work with interlocutors at any level of an organization
- Autonomy, tenacity and rigor
- Anticipation and synthesis skills
Competitive salary, meal tickets, additional corporate benefits. International exposure and possibility for a successful career path according to potential and performance.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.