| INDUSTRIAL |
People Point is recruiting an experienced Sales Representative for its client, a family owned international company producing injection molded packaging for the food and non-food market. The Romanian Branch is to be set up along with this position. Apply now and join our client’s team.
Role of the position
The position is based in Bucharest and has responsibilities for the entire Romanian territory. We are looking for a bright and seasoned specialist who will actively develop the business of the company and will have usual administrative responsibilities for such a position, including also the legal representation of the branch in Romania. The position reports to Regional Sales Manager.
The position requires good sales and business development skills, relevant experience for the role and a proven desire for continuous professional development. Due to its exposure to a variety of duties, which may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Establish sales forecast for territory and keep in line with them;
- Maintain key customer contacts and regular communications;
- Identify development and growth opportunities;
- Define clear profile of current and potential customers;
- Analyze market share;
- Define size, share and growth of competition;
- Evaluate customers expectation and benchmark vs. competitors;
- Provide accurate reporting;
- Contribute to marketing concepts;
- Contribute to logistics for meeting clients’ requirements;
- Responsible for smooth cash collections;
- Develop new customer projects.
- A minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in sales & business development positions within industrial sector. Relevant / associated to industry portfolio would be preferred;
- Active networker, open to communicate and interact at local, regional & international level;
- Has an outgoing personality, capable to function as a company representative and project leader;
- Good communication skills;
- Demonstrates a self-starter attitude, good judgement and has a structured approach on matters;
- Has a clear focus on result with a proven drive to create excellent customer experiences;
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to bring expertise to the succes of the company and the local branch;
- Strong sense of integrity, ethics and maturity, with a constructive manner that promotes success across the client portfolio;
- Has university degree (BA/BS) preferably in technical, industrial or construction areas;
- He/she is creative and manifests a “healthy dissatisfaction about self-improvement”;
- Has the availability to travel within assigned territory – Romania – on a regular basis and ocassionaly at a regional level;
- Clean driving license with the relevant driving experience;
- He/she is proficient with MS Office and relevant associated applications for a sales position;
- Proficient in Romanian and English.
- Employment contract under Romanian legislation;
- Fixed salary + attractive performance bonus according to experience;
- Office headquartered in Bucharest, company car and associated tools for position;
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic international support team;
- Room for balancing work and private life, holidays according to seniority.
- Continuous learning environment and professional development programs including access to an international-wide network of professional resources;
- Great opportunity to work with constantly optimizied products and tools;
- Team events at regional level;
- Long-term career path according to interests and performance management programs.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.[:]