| SERVICES | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting an experienced Graphic/Web Designer for its client based in Bucharest.
We are looking for a bright and seasoned specialist who will actively contribute to the creative vision for one of the most important brands in their portfolio.
Apply now and join our client’s team that is a leading world expert in Online Market Research. The local subsidiary is part of a Group of Companies with a strong presence in 87 countries and more than 16.000 employees. Its growing local business is supported by a global team of more than 800 people, in Europe and North America, acting in fields such as advertising and marketing research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics. Team accomplishments are highly valued and there is a strong belief in leaders who set good examples. Individual initiative, innovation and creativity are encouraged and rewarded. These values are based on the company’s diverse cultural backgrounds, helping it to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Role of the position
The Graphic/Web Designer will assume an essential role for establishing and protecting our global concepts and work with regional frontend developers and designers to execute the campaigns with cultural/language nuances.
This is a position where continuous professional development is a key factor for success due to its exposure to a variety of duties, which may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Execute the creative vision of global campaigns with regional nuances for:
- Recruitment: HTMLs, banners (static, flash, animated etc.), images;
- Email marketing: device responsive HTMLs that resize to all devices, email providers etc.;
- Incentives promotions: banners, HTMLs, social media images etc.;
- Custom panels: CSS, HTMLs etc.;
- Work with regional frontend developers to manage the execution on various campaigns;
- Control for quality of all final communication pieces;
- Create campaigns that drive the team’s KPIs;
- Analyze industry trends and brand’s member’s primary drivers;
- Analyze together with the team the campaign results and lead the iteration process to continue to improve the team’s KPIs;
- Ensure the brand guidelines are being executed appropriately (look/feel);
- Lead enhancements to global brand guidelines.
- Shows an intimate understanding of design, copy, email marketing, and web best practices / guidelines – presentation of a relevant portfolio would be preferred;
- He/she is proficient in CS6, Dreamweaver, HTML;
- Brings demonstrated success in developing, managing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for global audiences with regional nuances;
- He/she is creative and manifests a “healthy dissatisfaction about self-improvement”
- Has an outgoing personality, capable to function as a team player and project leader
- Good communication skills;
- Active networker, open to communicate and interact at local, regional & international level;
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to bring expertise to a domain that is ripe for innovation;
- Strong sense of integrity and maturity, with a constructive manner that promotes success across the organization;
- Has university degree (BA/BS) with 3-4 years mid-level experience;
- Proficient in Romanian and English.
- An attractive compensation package according to experience and performance;
- Office headquartered in the city of Bucharest, with a nice river view, 5 minutes away from a Metro stop;
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team and supportive team;
- Room for balancing work and private life, holidays according to seniority + additional days according to internal policies;
- Continuous learning environment and professional development programs including access to a world-wide network of professional resources;
- Great opportunity to work with advanced, newly developed software suites, tools and apps;
- Paid subscription for medical services and meal tickets;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party etc.);
- Long-term career path according to interests and performance management programs.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.