| INDUSTRIAL | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting 2 experienced Area Sales Managers for its client, a large international company and leading manufacturer of abrasives, offering solutions that enable its customers to shape and surface-finish all types of materials across a diverse range of markets. The company has more than 10.000 employees in 27 countries and more than 60 production facilities worldwide. The Romanian Branch has profitably developed its business since mid ’90s covering a vast array of industrial sectors. Apply now and join our client’s team.
Role of the position
One position is based in West part of Romania – either Timisoara or Arad. The other is based in Central part of the country – either Brasov or Sibiu. The positions have responsibilities for certain related geographical territories. We are looking for excellent professionals and seasoned specialists who will actively develop the business of the company and will have usual sales and territory responsibilities for such a position. The position reports to National Sales Manager / Managing Director.
The position requires excellent B2B sales and business development skills, relevant experience for the role and a proven desire for continuous professional development. Due to its exposure to a variety of duties, which may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Identify, map and activate relevant new clients within industrial area (wood, metal, auto etc.);
- Maintain and develop key customer contacts and regular communications, including technical support for cutting processes;
- Identify development and growth opportunities within area and relevant sectors;
- Implementation and execution of sales policies within assigned portfolio;
- Establish sales forecast for territory and keep in line with them;
- Analyze market share;
- Define size, share and growth of competition;
- Evaluate customers expectation and benchmark vs. competitors;
- Provide accurate reporting;
- Contribute to logistics for meeting clients’ requirements;
- Develop and support new customer projects.
- Has technical university degree (BA/BS) preffered with mecanical, metalurgical, cutting, machinery etc.;
- Solid and relevant professional experience with specialized mechanical processes – cutting, grinding, polishing – and with production streamlines and processes on site;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales & business development positions within industrial sector. Relevant / associated to industry portfolio would be preferred;
- Understands and demonstrates B2B consultative selling techniques;
- Active networker, open to communicate and interact at local & regional level;
- Has an outgoing personality, capable to function as a company representative and project leader;
- Good communication skills;
- Demonstrates a self-starter attitude, good judgement and has a structured approach on matters;
- Has a clear focus on result with a proven drive to create excellent, long-term customer experiences;
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to bring expertise to the succes of the company and the local branch;
- Strong sense of integrity, ethics and maturity, with a constructive manner that promotes success across the client portfolio;
- He/she is creative and manifests a “healthy dissatisfaction about self-improvement”;
- Has the availability to travel within assigned territory on a regular basis and occasionally at national level;
- Clean driving license with the relevant driving experience;
- He/she is proficient with MS Office and relevant associated applications for a sales position;
- Proficient in Romanian and English. German would be considered an advantage.
- Undetermined period employment contract under Romanian legislation;
- Fixed salary + attractive performance bonus;
- Home-office, company car and associated tools for position;
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic local/international support team;
- Continuous learning environment and professional development programs including access to an international-wide network of professional resources;
- Great opportunity to work with constantly optimizied products and tools;
- Long-term career path according to interests and performance management programs.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.