| INDUSTRIAL | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client a Senior Customer Service Operations Coordinator (2 years contract).
Apply now and join our client’s team that is a company, which has a tradition of more than 120 years of research and innovation, presently having a global turnover of more than 30 billion US dollars. It belongs to the 30 companies than composes Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is present in Romania for about 18 years now and holds a leader position for most of the business units.
Follows a variety of generally defined procedures under general guidance within customer service areas, such as Account Management, Upselling, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics etc.
Uses customer service theories and practices to provide guidance and/or training, as well as leading for change, to lower level co-workers within the same or job related work group on moderately complex duties.
- Maintains relationships with customers or specific accounts by understanding, anticipating, and identifying their product and service needs
- Handles moderately complex customer inquiries/complaints such as product returns/exchanges, pricing issues, product promotions, where to buy products, etc. and identifies and implements improvements to respective department(s)
- Identifies patterns of problems to improve customer service and customer satisfaction level
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve communication, efficiency of operations, customer satisfaction, and sales expectation identification to strengthen the company/customer partnership
- Prepares moderately complex service performance reports and writes specifications for customer service methods
- Shares with customers company’s latest methods and procedures to meet their requirements
- Prepares moderately complex qualitative and quantitative service performance reports and suggests improvements to respective department(s)
- Conducts customer service supply chain process analysis and drives account cycle time as well as on-time delivery improvement
- Handles customer transactions related to order management, order status, inquires, back orders, proofs of delivery, freight claims, payment deductions or discrepancies, and other related policies and procedures
- Performs work independently and handles all aspects of the job with little supervision. Develops credibility and reputation. Has the competencies needed to perform the job.
- Bachelor degree
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience is required
- People / team management experience will be a plus
- Working knowledge of theories and practices, typically applied to one discipline within Customer Service (such as Account Management, Upselling, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics)
- Demonstratede capability to quickly learn and become knowledgeable of details about products and markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive relationships
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high-pressure commercial environment
- Attentive to details, multitasking
- English is mandatory
- Knowledge in working with CRM`s (Salesforce is preffered)
- A high level of expertise with MS Office Suite is essential (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with SAP is mandatory
Attractive salary & bonus according to performance, meal tickets, medical services for the employee and family, life insurance, private pension.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.