| INDUSTRIAL | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client a SIP Management Coordinator / SAP Vistex SuperUser.
Apply now and join our client’s team that is a company, which has a tradition of more than 120 years of research and innovation, presently having a global turnover of more than 30 billion US dollars. It belongs to the 30 companies than composes Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is present in Romania for about 18 years now and holds a leader position for most of the business units.
As Process Coordinator and Super User you are a business process functional expert who provides operational support for Business Transformation deployments in the area of Sales operations: employees and customers incentives, merchandizing plans, rebates, MDF, working and performing at regional level – SEE Cluster.
Responsible for training; preparing end users at a detailed, transactional level. A long-term go-to support resource for end users in their process area(s). A change agent supporting initial deployments and driving continuous improvement.
New processes and new tools / system pre-, post-, deployment responsibilities in the area of Sales operations:
- Develop a detailed understanding of new tools / system scope, process, change impacts, business roles and training curriculum for their specific function/location
- Complete assigned web-based training and gain hands-on experience through tools such as the Training Environment and UPKs
- Perform testing (PIT, User Acceptance Testing and Retrofit)
- Promote and efficiently drive change acceptance
- Assist in maintaining process consistency and rigor during and after deployment.
- Collaborate on SOP/Work Instructions or workarounds as assigned
- Participate in Change Localization Workshops; prioritize and execute change actions.
- Participate in Role Mapping for end users
- Deliver new process/tools/system curriculum, training and performance support materials for a sub-process area (End User training)
- Serve as “first line of support” to answer End User how-to questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Provide ongoing support of training and business processes after deployment (Stabilization and long-term support)
- Role map new/changed end users
- Share ideas and network with local and regional counterparts communicating best practices and issue resolutions
- As requested, support future deployments (e.g. hosting Peer-to-Peer training for new Super Users, supporting system stabilization)
- Identify and pursue continuous improvement opportunities
- Bachelor degree; Economics and / or Finance studies are preffered
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience is required
- English is mandatory
- Customer Focused; Communicate and collaborative; Articulate system enhancements; Coordinate issues
- System Attitude: easy to learn new systems and tools
- Business Process focused: explain and transfer knowledge
- Problem solving skills: resolve issues, can do minset
- Leadership: Drive Process Improvements
- Ability to adapt to change: change advocate
- Communication skills: teach, coach and listen
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and be able to work resiliently in a hands-on role and a constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of people
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Able to operate effectively in a remote team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- Availability for travelling ar regional level – SEE Cluster
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive relationships
- Attentive to details, multitasking
- SAP knowledge and SAP deployment experience are mandatory
Attractive salary & bonus according to performance, meal tickets, medical services for the employee and family, life insurance, private pension.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.