| SERVICES | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client an International Business Developer. Apply now and join our client’s team which is a consumer and customer insights company that uses cutting edge neuroscience to delve deep into customers’ emotions and deliver consumer insights.
We are looking for a bright and seasoned specialist who will actively develop the business of the firm through partnerships at International / European level. The position reports to MD and plays a pivotal role within the team.
The position requires excellent sales and business development skills, relevant experience for the role and a proven desire for continuous professional development. Due to its exposure to a variety of duties, which may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Establish and execute on sales forecast and keep in line with them;
- Develop and maintain key partners contacts, regular communications and relationship;
- Identify development and growth opportunities through partners’ channel;
- Define clear profile of current and potential partners;
- Analyze market potential and competition;
- Evaluate partners’ expectation and benchmark vs. competitors;
- Provide accurate reporting;
- Contribute to marketing concepts;
- Contribute to logistics for meeting partners’ requirements;
- Develop new customer projects together with the partners;
- Deliver on agreed targets and business plans.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in sales & business development positions within sales channel management / consulting / marketing research sector. Relevant / associated to industry portfolio would be preferred. Relevant channel management within IT sector would create an advantage;
- Has relevant experience in remote / over-seas partnerships development;
- Comfortable doing business at CxO level;
- Active networker, open to communicate and interact at regional & international level;
- Has an outgoing personality, capable to function as a company representative and project leader;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrates a self-starter / entrepreneurial attitude, has a strong capacity of self-motivation, good judgement and has a structured yet creative approach on matters;
- Has a clear focus on result with a proven drive to create excellent customer experiences;
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to bring expertise to the succes of the company;
- Strong sense of integrity, ethics and maturity, with a constructive manner that promotes success across the partners’ network and portfolio;
- Has university degree (BA/BS) preferably in marketing, psychology or management areas;
- Manifests a strong desire for self-development, is constantly aware about industry advancements;
- Has the availability to travel at regional / international level;
- He/she is proficient with MS Office and relevant associated applications for a sales development position;
- Proficient in English. Additional international language would create an advantage.
Attractive salary & bonus according to performance. Accelerated professional development and wide-learning environment in a cutting-edge domain, exposure to international level.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.