| FMCG | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client a Key Account Manager based in Bucharest.
Apply here and join our client’s team. The Company is a major regional player in toys distribution sector having a strong portfolio of products and a solid presence in several countries in Europe (Romania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria and Bosnia and Herzegovina).
We are looking for an ambitious Key Account Manager who will actively open and develop relevant business partnerships with the major players of company’s sectors and categories of interest. The position reports to MD within a matrix environment, in a growing and motivated team. Channels of interest consists of major retailers, chain of stores specialized toys, libraries, book stores, gift stores, kids playgrounds, party article stores, and gas stations etc.
The position requires excellent sales and business development skills, relevant experience for the role and a proven desire for continuous professional development. The position implies a high degree of autonomy within a set frame due to its exposure to a variety of duties, which will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for achieving the net revenue targets in order to ensure the delivery of profitable growth;
- Responsible for the market execution within the assigned area;
- Responsible for opening new key accounts and building a strong accounts portfolio;
- Responsible for opening and implementing new product categories within assigned portfolio or territory;
- Identify development and growth opportunities through KA channel;
- Contribute to marketing concepts according to company vision and in line with business objectives;
- Conducts negotiations, agree and set the objectives and commercial terms with managed Key Accounts in order to ensure a strong and constant performance;
- Prepare the annual consolidated promotional plan;
- Build up and follow up budgets, forecasts, planning and route-to-market;
- Develops short- and long-term objectives, related to each customer and overall for assigned portfolio;
- Implements business plans, pricing policy, promotional activities and merchandising standards;
- Increase in-store visibility and reduce the OOS situations;
- POSM’s management;
- Filed execution and merchandisers coordination;
- Weekly / monthly reports preparation;
- Representation of Romanian branch at local and international fairs (i.e. Nuremberg Toy Fair)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in FMCG sector with strong exposure to Modern (KA) / Traditional Trade Channels. Toys, mobile accessories, stationery categories are preffered. Previous solid experience with the international Retail Chains, Traditional Trade and GAS stations is considered an advantage;
- Proven experience in opening and developing new accounts and new product categories;
- Very good selling and presentation skills;
- Active networker, open to communicate and interact at different level within clients’ organisations;
- Has an outgoing personality, capable to function as an experienced company representative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team oriented, friendly and a supportive communication style;
- Demonstrates a self-starter / entrepreneurial attitude, has a strong capacity of self-motivation, good judgement and has a structured approach on matters;
- Has a clear focus on result with a proven drive to create excellent strong and long-term partnerships;
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to bring expertise to the succes of the company;
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics;
- University degree (BA/BS) preferably in economics, marketing or trading;
- Has a high degree of availability to travel at national level and occasionally at international level;
- He/she is proficient with MS Office and relevant associated applications for a sales representative position;
- Clean driving license (cat. B) and relevant driving experience;
- Execellent command of English – professional level (written and oral business communication).
Competitive salary package (fixed + bonus), company car, phone, laptop. Possibility for a successful career path according to potential and performance.
Apply here to be considered for this opening. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.