| FINANCIAL SERVICES | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client an Customer Value Proposition Manager (CVP Manager). Apply here to be considered for our client’s team – an international company activating in Financial Services. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
As part of the Marketing strategy defined in the plans, the CVP Manager manages and develops the value proposition addressed to its segment and manages the underlying product and service lines.
- Knowledge of the market
- Monitoring changes in market size (volumes, value, market shares of market players)
- Knowledge of the needs and profile of customers (B2B, B2M, B2C) through market research, desk research and feedback from the field
- Competitive intelligence
- Environmental trends: Study of macroeconomic, legal and technological factors that may impact consumers and merchants of the various products and services
- Value proposition development and management
- Definition of segmentation
- Definition of market positioning based on USPs (Unique Selling Proposals)
- Definition of the promise to customers
- Design of the offer
- Product management
- On the basis of the value proposition, definition of the 18-month development plans (roadmaps) for the underlying products
- Launch of new products
- Responsible for opportunity analysis
- Responsible for product development (including user experience)
- Responsible for the preparation of the commercial launch (internal and external communication, training of sales teams, development and production of sales support)
- Monitoring and management of existing products
- Monitoring the commercial, financial and operational performance of products
- Management and implementation of product evolution, as defined in the roadmap
- Continuous monitoring of profitability and product margin
- Monitoring of the evolution of competition prices compared to current pricing
- Implementing strategies to defend our price levels
- Coordination and implementation of the necessary pricing changes
- Organzation of the go-to-market strategy
- Definition of communication needs in order to create a 12-month communication plan with the communication manager and definition and follow-up of the 12- month commercial action plan
- Preparation of briefing for external and internal communications and commercial actions
- Development of the content of the sales support material
- Marketing Education (Bachelor/ Master);
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing/ product/ project management; digital marketing experience is preferred;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to translate consumer needs into business requirements;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Solution oriented, pro-active, assertive, agile approach;
- Organisational skills in compliance with deadlines and multitasking;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced English level.
Competitive salary, meal tickets, additional corporate benefits and possibility for a successful career path according to potential and performance.
Apply here to be considered for this opening. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.