| FMCG |
People Point is recruiting for its client a Sales Representatives Traditional Trade (TT) Channel. The positions is based in Constanta.
Apply here and join our client’s team. The Company is a major regional player in toys distribution sector having a strong portfolio of products and a solid presence in several countries in Europe (Romania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria and Bosnia and Herzegovina).
We are looking for an ambitious sales specialist who will actively develop the business of the firm through strong partnerships with Traditional Trade Channel within the assigned territory. The position reports to JKAM within a matrix environment, in a growing and motivated team. Traditional Trade Channel consists of specialized toys stores, libraries, book stores, gift stores, kids playgrounds, party article stores etc.
The position requires excellent sales and business development skills, relevant experience for the role and a proven desire for continuous professional development. The position implies a high degree of autonomy within a set frame due to its exposure to a variety of duties, which will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for achieving the net revenue targets in order to ensure the delivery of profitable growth;
- Responsible for the market execution within the assigned area;
- Responsible for opening new customers and building a strong customer portfolio;
- Identify development and growth opportunities through partners’ channel;
- Contribute to marketing concepts according to company vision and in line with business objectives;
- Conducts negotiations, agree and set the objectives and commercial terms to ensure strong performance with the assigned or new clients (accounts);
- Prepare and follow up forecasts, planning and route-to-market;
- Develops short- and long-term objectives, related to each customer and overall for assigned portfolio;
- Implements business plans, pricing policy, promotional activities and merchandising standards;
- Increase in-store visibility and reduce the OOS situations;
- POSM’s management;
- Weekly / monthly reports preparation.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience in FMCG sector as sales representative. Toys, mobile accessories, stationery categories are preffered. Previous experience with the international Retail Chains, Traditional Trade and GAS stations is considered an advantage.
- Good selling and presentation skills;
- Active networker, open to communicate and interact at different level within clients’ organisations;
- Has an outgoing personality, capable to function as a company representative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team oriented, friendly and a supportive communication style;
- Demonstrates a self-starter / entrepreneurial attitude, has a strong capacity of self-motivation, good judgement and has a structured approach on matters;
- Has a clear focus on result with a proven drive to create excellent strong and long-term partnerships;
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to bring expertise to the succes of the company;
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics;
- University degree (BA/BS) will be considered a plus, preferably in economics, marketing or trading;
- Has a high degree of availability to travel within assigned territory;
- He/she is proficient with MS Office and relevant associated applications for a sales representative position;
- Clean driving license (cat. B) and relevant driving experience;
- Good command of English.
Competitive salary package (fixed + bonus), company car, phone, laptop. Possibility for a successful career path according to potential and performance.
Apply here to be considered for this opening. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.