| SERVICES | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting a Sales Representative. Apply now and join our client’s team that is a company dedicated to helping men and women achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals through customized fitness and nutrition programs. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hard working and energetic person to handle their sales process. The facility is located in Bucharest, district 1.
If you are hired for this job, it will be a permanent full-time position for 40 hours a week (8 hours/day). You will have flexible working hours, as needed. You will also have the opportunity to grow within the company!
Tasks you will be performing
- Respond to prospect enquiries via email or social media channels. You will be the first point of contact for most prospective customers. We get quite a few enquiries every day and you need to be prompt in answering them. So you must be comfortable using email and be a good typist.
- Telesales – You will personally contact every prospect that opts in to find out more about our programs, in order to qualify them for our programs and convert them into paying customers. These are not cold calls, but calls directed to prospects that apply and are already interested to work with us. We are very big on customer service, so being prompt in contacting leads is crucial for us.
- Conduct in person 1-to-1 consultations with prospects – You will be available to meet prospects in person, at the office, for a tour of the centre and in order to discuss available membership options for them.
- Follow-up with prospects on a trial period – You will be in charge with following up with prospects that come on a 1 week trial, or that are invited by a friend as a guest to our “Bring-a-Friend workout” in order to try out our concept. You will be in charge of converting them into long term memberships.
- Assist in meeting monthly sales goals and write sales reports. You will play a key role in developing the company and increasing the membership base.
- Target joint venture partners to generate additional business.
- Increase sales volume and profitability by opening new lead generation and sales channels.
Ideally you are
- Experienced in sales, preferably in the fitness industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate about a healthy lifestyle. You represent our brand, so you need to be interested in eating and living healthily, as well as staying active. We need our team members to do what they preach!
- Driven, ambitious and highly motivated.
- Communicative, both written and oral.
- Active, proactive and client-oriented: You must have a positive attitude and impeccable people skills.
- skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Showing a good Phone Personality/Etiquette: You will be talking with our prospective customers, who are are very important to us! You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages, and deliver clear instructions to the prospect
You will receive an atrractive salary + commission. You will get you on the job training on sales and mindset, so you can perform your best. You will also get free membership to the centre where you can have access to unlimited workouts (prices start from 105 euros/month – but you get free access for being part of the team).
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.