The Company may collect, process and store personal data based on the following legal acts and rules:
- Romanian Constitution, republished (chap. II, art. 26);
- Law no. 31/1990 on companies, republished with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Civil Code;
- Code of Civil Procedure;
- Law no. 677/2001, as amended and supplemented, and subsequent regulations;
- Law No 76/2002 as amended and supplemented;
- GD no. 277/2002 with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, in force since 25 May 2018.
General aspects of the processing of personal data
Notification: the Company is a personal data controller notified and authorised by the ANSPDCP;
Lawfulness: the processing of personal data is processed in good faith and is done pursuant to and in accordance with the law;
Purpose: Any processing of personal data is done for well-determined, explicit and legitimate purposes that are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and further processed;
Confidentiality: the persons who process personal data on behalf of the Company have included a confidentiality clause to this effect in their employment contract and in their job description;
Consent of the data subject: any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will by the data subject by which he or she accepts, by a statement or by an unambiguous action, that personal data relating to him or her may be processed;
Information: data subjects are informed that their personal data will be processed, about the manner, purpose and duration of the processing, as well as their rights and obligations in this regard;
Storage: personal data are not stored for longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
Protection of data subjects: data subjects have the right of access to the data being processed, the right to intervene on them, the right to object and not to be subject to an individual decision, as well as the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the court to defend any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated;
Security: technical and organisational measures for the security of personal data are established to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorised access (access to user databases is based on username and password and is regulated by roles and access rights). The possibility of alteration of the accessed data is protected by specific security elements and actions taken by the Company.
Principles of personal data processing
- Data are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Data are processed for limited purposes;
- Data are adequate, relevant and proportionate;
- Data are accurate and up-to-date;
- Data should not be kept longer than necessary;
- Data must be protected;
- The company must be able to demonstrate compliance with the principles.
Legal basis for processing personal data
The Company may collect, process and store, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and the legislation in force, personal information on the following legal grounds:
- Legitimate interest: The Company needs and is obliged by the object of activity carried out, to process and hold personal data in order to successfully carry out the commercial activities carried out;
- Consent: explicit and unequivocal agreement given in a proven manner to the Company by the data subject regarding the type of data processed, the purpose of the processing, the duration and the manner of processing (including storage and protection methods). The Company will inform the data subject on this legal basis ensuring that it does not unlawfully affect the rights and freedoms of data subjects;
- Execution of a contract: the Company needs to process and hold personal data in order to fulfil contractual obligations arising from the signing of commercial contracts in line with its object of activity;
- Legal obligation: The Company is obliged, according to the legal rules underlying its object of activity, to process and hold personal data and database.
What types of personal data the Company may collect
In order to be able to carry out the activities specific to the object of activity and on the basis of the above grounds, the Company may collect, process and store the following personal data, as provided by the Candidate:
- Name and surname;
- CNP and identity card series/number (according to applicable legislation);
- Telephone number and e-mail address;
- Professional experience;
- Education, studies and level of schooling, including diplomas and certificates proving this;
- Profile declared on various social networking sites (LinkedIN, Facebook, Skype, Instagram, etc.);
- Income expectations and requirements regarding working conditions;
- Whether unemployed or not;
- Personal data specified in the results of other assessments – if he/she makes them available to the Provider by any means of transmission and for which he/she can provide proof of transmission;
- Personal data of persons from whom the Provider will obtain references about the candidate – if they are made available to the Provider by any means of transmission and for which the candidate can provide proof of consent to processing;
- Personal data specified in role-play assessments as part of the recruitment process – if applicable;
Personal data specified in professional assessments and tests (personality tests, intelligence tests, etc.) as part of the recruitment process;
The purpose for which the Company collects, processes and stores personal data
The Company collects, processes and stores the above personal data only for the purpose of:
- To accept and respectively acknowledge the application for the position to which a Candidate applies by the following means of transmission and for the Candidate can provide proof of transmission:
Recruitment platforms where the Company publishes recruitment advertisements to which the Candidate applies voluntarily;
Recruitment platforms where the Candidate has voluntarily registered his/her personal data, and where the Company has viewing access – purchased for a fee or provided free of charge by the recruitment platform;
The application form available on the Company’s website at peoplepoint.ro/cv.
- To initiate and conduct interviews in order to assess the Candidate’s professional skills and abilities in relation to the requirements of the position to which he/she is applying. Interviews can be: by telephone, through online meeting platforms (e.g. Skype etc.), in face-to-face meetings;
- To pass them on to the Client who has contracted the Company to recruit and select suitable candidates for the position, based on the service contract between the Company and the Client. The mode of transmission is electronic, from email addresses ending in “@peoplepoint.ro” to the email addresses decided by the Client who has contracted the Company for the recruitment and selection of suitable candidates for the position;
- To invite the Candidate to participate in interviews with the Client who has contracted the Company for the recruitment and selection of suitable candidates for the position. Interviews can be: by telephone, via online meeting platforms (e.g. Skype etc.), in face-to-face meetings;
- Inviting the Candidate to participate in role-play assessments as part of the recruitment process – if applicable;
- Invite the Candidate to participate in professional assessments and tests (personality tests, intelligence tests, etc.) If the Candidate completes these tests, the results will be made available to the Client who has contracted us to recruit and select suitable candidates for the position. The Company may also make the results of these tests available to the Candidate on request;
- Request from the Candidate contact information of persons from whom the Company can obtain professional references about the Candidate. Informing such persons of a possible contact and request for professional information about you, falls and is the responsibility of the Candidate. Requests for professional references may be made by telephone or in writing.
- To draw up reporting formalities for the authorities (in accordance with applicable legislation).
Methods of collecting personal data
The company may collect personal data by the following means:
- Recruitment platforms where the Company publishes recruitment advertisements to which the Candidate voluntarily applies;
- Recruitment platforms where the Candidate has voluntarily registered his/her personal data, and where the Company has viewing access – purchased for a fee or provided free of charge by the recruitment platform;
- The application form available on the Company’s website at peoplepoint.ro/cv.
- Social media platforms through which the Candidate has voluntarily decided to contact the Company’s representatives;
- Social media platforms through which the Company has voluntarily decided to initiate discussions/meetings regarding job opportunities;
- CVs/social networking platform profiles/applications submitted by the Beneficiary to the Provider and for which the Beneficiary has notified and/or obtained consent to process personal data from the candidates for the purpose of contacting them by the Provider in order to provide the services contracted between the parties;
- Recommendations from other candidates, collaborators, etc.
Security of personal data collected
The above personal data together with all associated correspondence (electronic, postal, etc.) is secured as follows:
- Electronic information is stored on secure servers and managed by an email/hosting service provider authorized by the Company.
- The www.peoplepoint.ro website and domain are the property of the Company and are hosted by an email/hosting service provider authorized by the Company;
- The information in printed format is stored securely at the Company’s premises, which has all the necessary burglary monitoring measures (alarm system, video monitoring system, etc.). The address of the Company’s head office is in Bucharest, 3rd district, 8 Negoiu St., bl. D14, 1st entr., apt. 1, ground floor.
Period of processing and storage of personal data
The Company collects, processes and stores personal data submitted by the Candidate by means of the transmission means described above and for which the Candidate can provide proof of transmission, for
- throughout the recruitment process for the position for which the Candidate has applied;
- for other selection and recruitment processes in which the Candidate is interested or which are proposed to him/her by the Company, in which case the period may not exceed 3 years. In this case, the Candidate must explicitly and unequivocally express his/her consent by completing the Application Form available on the Company’s website at peoplepoint.ro/cv.
The candidate may exercise the above rights at any time. In order to exercise these rights, he/she may send an email to email@example.com, send a written, dated and signed request to the Company’s address at Bucharest, 3rd district, 8 Negoiu St., bl. D14, 1st entr., apt. 1, ground floor. Within 30 days, the Company will implement the Candidate’s request taking into account the obligations and legislation in force at the time. The Company shall inform the Candidate in writing about the solution of the request by the means of communication requested by the Candidate or by any other means of communication that can prove the solution.
By each use of the Site, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, without limitation of any kind, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions with respect to yourself and all persons you represent.
- If you do not agree to any provision of these Terms and Conditions or are not authorized to agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions, please leave the Site.
- You also affirm that you are of legal age to enter into contracts under applicable law and that you have the capacity to accept the terms, conditions, obligations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions and to abide by and comply with the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Responsibility for the accuracy of information on the site
Although we constantly strive to ensure that there are no errors with regard to the updating and accuracy of the information on this site, errors may occasionally occur. We will correct them whenever they occur or are brought to our attention. The use of the information on this site is at your own risk. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the products, services or information available meet your specific needs.
About intellectual property
This website contains material that we either own, license or license freely. These materials may include, but are not limited to, design, layout, image, layout and/or graphics. Reproduction in any form other than in accordance with the copyright, as stated in the Terms and Conditions, is permitted only with the permission of PEOPLE POINT S.R.L. Unauthorized use of this website may result in a lawsuit for damages or a criminal complaint.
Liability of the Company as owner of www.peoplepoint.ro
www.peoplepoint.ro cannot and does not wish to confirm the identity of each user as being real. www.peoplepoint.ro has no obligation to control the content of information published and/or uploaded by users of the site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and/or quality of such content.
By using the services of www.peoplepoint.ro you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by the forms on the site.
Use of this site is at the user’s own risk. The site contains information on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We reserve the right to restrict or even prevent access to the site, in whole or in part, at any time. www.peoplepoint. ro expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether direct or implied, including, but not limited to: implied warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose or warranties that the materials on the site will be adhered to, and also warranties arising out of the performance of obligations relating to the merchantability or sale or conduct of companies advertising or publishing various materials; that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Any download or upload to the site will be made at the user’s own risk. Each user is individually responsible for any damage to their computer system or loss of data that results from downloading or uploading such material. No warning or information, whether written or verbal, obtained from www.peoplepoint.ro or the site shall create any obligation of any kind.
By filling in the forms on the site and/or sending your CV (including personal data), you allow PEOPLE POINT S.R.L. and/or the site www.peoplepoint.ro to process your personal data and to register them in the internal database, with the aim of intermediating the acquisition of a job.
By filling in the forms on the website and/or sending your CV (including personal data), you agree that your personal data may be submitted by PEOPLE POINT S.R.L. (through its owners, employees and/or persons authorized under Romanian law) and/or by the website www.peoplepoint.ro to third parties, for the purpose of obtaining a job, the third party representing a potential employer in Romania.
By filling in the forms on the website and/or sending your CV (including personal data), you agree that PEOPLE POINT S.R.L. may delete your personal data from the internal database, if there are suspicions or it is visible that the data entered is incorrect and/or in conflict with ethical practices and standards.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that www.peoplepoint.ro and/or PEOPLE POINT S.R.L. shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use of data or other losses (even if www.peoplepoint.ro and/or PEOPLE POINT S.R.L. have been previously advised of the possibility of such losses) that may result from:
- use or inability to use our services;
- unauthorised access or alteration of transmissions or information;
- statements or conduct of third parties relating to our services;
- any other situation relating to our services.
You also understand and agree that:
- you are solely responsible for your use of these services. The Services are provided “as is”.
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own responsibility and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage and/or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials.
The peoplepoint.ro website adopts all the security measures necessary to protect the personal data of our users. All personal data will be collected through secure pages using TLS / SSL – 2048 bit encryption. The SSL standard is a security technology that encrypts data that is transported between the server and visitors to peoplepoint.ro. The SSL certificate issued by COMODO guarantees the authenticity of the site (visitors can verify that the website is the original and not a clone), ensures that data is encrypted so that it cannot be stolen or intercepted and guarantees a reliable user experience.
About IP addresses
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. It allows computers and servers to recognise and communicate with each other. The IP addresses from which visitors appear to originate can be logged for IT security and system diagnostic purposes. This information may also be used in aggregate form to create site trending and performance analysis.
A cookie is a file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you give your consent, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse information about web page traffic and to improve our website in order to adapt to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical and analysis purposes, the data is then deleted from the system.
In general, cookies help us to provide you with a better website by allowing us to monitor which pages are useful to you and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
About links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites. www.peoplepoint.ro is not required to have verified all information posted on these additional websites mentioned on the Site, and is not responsible for the content of these other websites, information, materials, products or services that may be offered through these other websites. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be seen as an endorsement of the content of those websites or of the various terms and conditions applicable to the use of those websites. www.peoplepoint.ro is not responsible for any loss, damage or other liability arising from the use of any of the links referred to on the website.
Your use of the site and any dispute arising out of such use shall be governed by applicable Romanian law.
About the contract
This document is a contract between you and PEOPLE POINT S.R.L. regarding the use of www.peoplepoint.ro.
The Terms and Conditions together with any policies and/or operating rules constitute the entire and only contract between www.peoplepoint.ro and the user and supersede any prior or contemporaneous communications and/or proposals, whether oral or written, between the parties with respect to the site.
If any provision of these “Terms and Conditions” is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
PEOPLE POINT SRL, a company duly incorporated and existing under the laws of Romania, with headquarters in Bucharest, 3rd district, 8 Negoiu St., bl. D14, 1st entr., apt. 1, ground floor, registered at the National Trade Registrer Office under no. J40/8546/2015, Sole Registration Code RO34765601, IBAN RO25 BTRL EURC RT03 0606 2601, SWIFT CODE BTRL RO 22, at Transilvania Bank, Mihai Bravu Branch, duly represented by Ramona Loredana Georgescu as Administrator.
You can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at PEOPLE POINT S.R.L., Bucharest, 3rd district, 8 Negoiu St., bl. D14, 1st entr., apt. 1, ground floor.