| SERVICES | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client a Financial Analyst. Apply now and join our client’s team. The Parent Company is present in more than 50 countries as an established worldwide leader in Benefit Services, employing more thanpeople. Since 1998 The Company has been present also in Romania and has been offering comprehensive solutions to local market.
Support the management to predict business opportunities and take necessary steps to increase profitability and decrease and control the expenses, by collecting, monitoring and studying the financial data, and developing clear and understandable performance reports and metrics to illustrate the trends in terms of revenues and expenses of the business.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to cost/profit centers;
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations;
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions;
- Prepare monthly consolidation and business review financial package;
- Prepare quarterly operating reports;
- Assist in the budget & reforecast processes;
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed;
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management;
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in banking / financial services is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at various levels in organization;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills;
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical;
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Ability to see connections, patterns or trends;
- Actively pursue self-development and set challenging goals and standards of excellence for self in view of growth beyond current job.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.