| INDUSTRIAL | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client a Safety Division Supervisor.
Apply now and join our client’s team that is a company which has a tradition of more than 120 years of research and innovation, presently having a global turnover of more than 30 billion US dollars. It belongs to the 30 companies than composes Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is present in Romania for about 18 years now and holds a leader position for most of the business units. The company is a global leader in professional and personal safety products.
Financial and profitability target achievement according to company business plans and to European Development Center for PS Division business plans. Training and continuous development of the subordinated team.
The position reports to Regional Business Leader of SEE Cluster. The position coordinates a team of about 5 persons: Sales and Technical and covers national Romanian territory. Business model responsibility goes towards division’s products re/presentation towards industrial sector and sales through established distributors (KA).
- Ensures application of all business ethics principles across entire coordinated team.
- Ensures achievement of division growth towards sales and profitability objectives, according to local and regional business plans.
- Meets annual sales targets.
- Manages and coordinates the right allocation of resources (financial, human and assets) in order to meet targets.
- Develops and implements the business vision of coordinated division.
- Runs the regular bi/-annual employee evaluations for assigned team towards business and personal development objectives and proposes necessary development plans.
- Organizes regular performance meetings with the subordinated team.
- Knows and constantly respects all procedures, policies and internal regulations of the company.
- Works closely with regional management for successful implementation of marketing and market-development programs. Ensures implementation of regional strategy regarding sales education and sales improvements programs for coordinated team.
- Identifies and pursues for new business opportunities for the assigned division.
- Holds a university degree.
- Relevant professional experience: preferably a minimum of 5 years within sales development and business representation – key account management and partnership management, preferably in innovative industrial sector or adjacent.
- People management and development: at least 2 years towards territory management, key account management, distributors / partners management, opportunity management, time management and setting priorities.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience for budget development, execution and monitoring.
- Strongly oriented towards results, efficiency and equally considered a team player.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, focused on people development, leadership and positive motivation.
- Decision driven, aware of professional independence.
- Oriented towards self-development, manifests “a healthy curiosity for professional development”.
- Speaks fluently English, familiar with computer and s/w (MS Office, SAP, salesforce.com etc.)
- Available for periodical travelling at national level and occasionally at regional level.
Attractive salary & bonus according to performance, meal tickets, medical services for the employee and family, life insurance, private pension. Tools for working and to a certain extend also personal benefits: company car, phone & free usage, laptop.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.