| CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS |
People Point is recruiting a Finance Director for its client, the world’s largest producer of bricks and clay blocks, as well as being the market leader for clay roof tiles. The business is represented in 30 countries with 197 production sites. Apply here and join our client’s team.
The Finance Director is responsible for developing and implementing the Finance Strategy in cooperation with the relevant local and headquarter stakeholders. The position manages, coordinates and supervises all activities of Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Reporting, Audit, Procurement, Legal, IT and third parties.
The Finance Director leads a team of 20-25 people with 4-5 direct reports. The position reports in a matrix environment to the Managing Director of the Romanian Operations and as well to the Financial Management at the headquarter.
- Perform the assigned duties in accordance with the MD and Board instructions and follow any lawful decisions of the Board as decided within the applicable provisions of the Companies’ Law and Article of Association of the Company;
- Set up or re-organize the departments under direct reporting (finance, accounting, treasury, reporting, audit, procurement, legal, IT and third parties) and to staff these adequately to meet the strategic objectives and annual targets; design and implement best procedures and processes;
- Report to the MD and to the Board on a monthly basis or as often as required by the MD and/or the Board, and signal to the MD and/or the Board areas of concern, future development or potential opportunities related to finance, accounting, treasury, reporting, audit, procurement, legal, IT, and tax management;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD and / or the Board related to the object of the current Agreement (finance, accounting, treasury, reporting, audit, and tax management; procurement, legal, IT, third parties;
- Provide the MD and the Board with astute financial analysis and proactive decision support to drive profitable growth and ensure efficiency targets are met;
- Ensure prompt, accurate financial reporting delivered through efficient operational financial processes and business systems infrastructure;
- Provide decision support, financial analysis and insight to business partners to ensure major decisions/projects are properly evaluated, fact based and measures of success well defined;
- Maximize shareholder value by preparing and implementing together with the MD and the rest of the senior management team the strategy, identifying and executing business development opportunities (including acquisitions and greenfield operations), strengthening the management team, with focus on developing the finance, accounting, treasury, reporting, audit, tax management, procurement, IT functions;
- Negotiate and execute contracts in the name and on behalf of the Company as deemed necessary or appropriate for the operation of the Company, within the limits of the mandate granted by the present Agreement and in compliance with the instructions of the MD and/or of the Board which fall in the attributions granted as per this Agreement;
- Respect and execute the Finance Director powers, as amended or supplemented from time to time by both contractual parties;
- Select, order and purchase the most appropriate equipment, in accordance with company procedures and within the budget approved by MD / Board;
- Keep the MD and / or the Board promptly and fully informed (in writing, if so requested) of the conduct of the business areas covered by the Finance Director;
- Develop and support new mind set in the subordinated departments;
- Prepare and implement a 100 days actions plan, when requested;
- Prepare together with the rest of the senior management team annual budget plans and help implement them successfully;
- Propose to the Board and implement an adequate accounting software/system and together with the rest of the senior management team a proper ERP/MIS; design and implement an IFRS reporting system and integrate it in the overall reporting system (for internal and external purposes); no software development responsibility;
- Assure the roll out of Company’s systems (SAP) in finance and operations while ensuring the compliance with local tax and legal requirements;
- Ensure the taking of necessary measures for optimization of the work environment and for work protection of the personnel within the limits of the mandate and propose such measures to the MD / Board;
- Whenever reasonably requested, undertake business travel within Romania and overseas and be available for such business travel;
- Manages all internal and external audit requirements;
- Devote the entire time, attention and ability to the duties of the position;
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Economic Bachelor’s degree, ACCA ,etc
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in similar / related positions.
- Experience in managing teams in financial environment.
- Good knowledge of SAP and computing skills.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- High level of organization.
- Project and Process Management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Exposure to Inter Company financial policy and procedures.
- Ability to manage all aspects of financial departments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in local and English language. Any other known language could be and advantage.
Apply here and join our client’s team.
Toate aplicatiile sunt considerate strict confidentiale. Numai candidatii selectati vor fi contactati.
Prin aplicarea la această poziție vă exprimați acordul ca datele dvs. cu caracter personal să fie colectate, prelucrate și stocate de către People Point SRL în scopul înscrierii în baza de date, informării, consilierii, recrutării, selecției, plasării, medierii în vederea căutării unui angajator interesat de serviciile dvs. profesionale, realizarea unor rapoarte statistice asupra forței de muncă, precum și autorităților publice, în baza legislației în vigoare. Aceste informații vor fi stocate în baza de date People Point SRL și pot fi transmise potențialilor angajatori pentru care People Point SRL are calitatea de împuternicit al unui operator de date cu caracter personal. Sunteți de acord ca aceste date cu caracter personal să fie stocate timp de 3 ani, având dreptul de a solicita accesul la datele dvs. cu caracter personal, rectificarea, ștergerea, restricționarea prelucrării sau portabilității acestora printr-o cerere scrisă transmisă pe adresa de email disponibilă pe site-ul web al societății sau prin poștă la adresa People Point SRL, str. Negoiu nr. 8, bl. D14, sc. 1, ap. 1, sect. 3, București.
People Point SRL poate prelucra următoarele categorii de date cu caracter personal: nume, prenume, CNP, vârstă, sex, date de contact (telefon, email, skype, adresa de domiciliu/de reședință), conturi personale și profesionale de pe platforme de socializare, experiență profesională, ocupație, venit și/sau asteptări de venit, fotografie, adresă IP, orice alt tip de date care se pot corela pentru a duce la identificarea unei persoane.
People Point SRL este operator autorizat de date cu caracter personal. Detalii suplimentare privitoare la prelucrarea și protecția datelor cu caracter personal de către People Point SRL, sunt disponibile în secțiunea “Termeni & conditii” de pe site-ul web al societății.
Sunteți de acord să participați la procesul de recrutare și selectie (interviuri: fata in fata si / sau prin intermediul altor tehnologii de comunicare, jocuri de rol – dacă este cazul, testare psihologică, recomandări de la foștii angajatori etc.) în vederea completării dosarului de recrutare și selecție care va fi stocat în baza de date People Point SRL și/sau pus la dispoziția unui potențial angajator, client al People Point SRL și pentru care People Point SRL are calitatea de împuternicit al unui operator de date cu caracter personal.