|SERVICII | FINALIZAT
People Point is recruiting for its client a Junior Projects Coordinator for Marketing Department. Apply now and join our client’s team. The Parent Company is present in more than 50 countries as an established worldwide leader in Benefit Services, employing more than 400.000 people. Since 1998 The Company has been present also in Romania and has been offering comprehensive solutions to local market.
Mission of the role
The Junior Projects Coordinator is responsible for managing small projects (in terms of challenges, budget, team etc.). He / she is also playing a contributor role for more complex projects, as part of cross-departmental teams.
- Contribute to the service roadmap of existing and new services
- Analyse service performance, draft reports and presentations; draw relevant conclusions and propose areas for improvement (as scope of future projects)
- Research stakeholders needs and perception in order to assess need of change / improvement
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties (developers, suppliers etc.) for the flawless execution of small projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Ensure that all the projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the internal client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Play a major role, especially as tester in other major projects
- Proven working experience as a critical project team member, or project manager for small projects – minimum 3 years in service oriented organisations
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to understand cross-influences between projects and scopes
- Ability to collect feedback (through observation, interviews, surveys etc.) from business stakeholders (internal / external clients, merchants, consumers etc.) in order to understand expectations, needs, behaviours and usage patterns, and translate it into relevant functional specifications
- Ability to perform independently, within an established framework
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation within projects conception, development and implementation
- Strong knowledge of latest tech trends / developments that might impact consumer experience online and offline
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Good business sense and judgement
- Proficiency in English
Competitive salary, meal tickets, additional corporate benefits. Possibility for a successful career path according to potential and performance.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.