| INDUSTRIAL |
People Point is recruiting for its client a Sales Representative – Automotive Aftermarket Division.
Apply now and join our client’s team that is a company, which has a tradition of more than 120 years of research and innovation, presently having a global turnover of more than 30 billion US dollars. It belongs to the 30 companies than composes Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is present in Romania for about 18 years now and holds a leader position for most of the business units.
The person is to achieve company goals in sales.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of product lines, customer segments and their needs, internal functional needs, and competitive products, prices and policies.
- Leverages working relationships with key people in accounts and/or distributors at all levels. Must influence those contacts to exceed sales objectives.
- Monitoring the market, customer needs and competition closely and developing new business strategies to keep & increase the momentum of the business.
- Qualify prospects, analyse sales potential, and then prioritize high-return opportunities for further attention.
- Maintain each customer’s portfolio updated and record client’s product preferences.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing quarterly and yearly results.
- Travel more than 90% of the time.
- Increase brand awareness of company products.
- Bachelor degree.
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales and in providing input on work procedures and completing the more difficult assignment.
- A high level of MS Office Suite is essential (Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- Proactive, independent and dynamic personality.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships.
- Good business acumen and manufacturing.
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Modifies and adapts behaviour to changes in the situation or environment to reach goals.
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high-pressure commercial environment.
- English is mandatory.
- Knowledge in working with CRM`s (Salesforce is preferred).
Attractive salary & bonus according to performance, meal tickets, medical services for the employee and family, life insurance, private pension.
To apply for this opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. By transmitting your personal data via email to any address ending with “peoplepoint.ro” you agree and consent that these data to be processed by Societatea People Point SRL. Further details are available under the section Termeni & conditii.